- Cumin is still my favorite seasoning. Yum.
- Avocado with a spoon. Also yum.
- I wouldn't want to do the Reset in the winter. Have I mentioned this? The gorgeous freshness of the farmer's market so far surpasses paltry grocery store produce ... I can't imagine eating all these tomato dishes and salads with pasty, rock-hard "tomatoes." Blick.
- I wouldn't want to do the Reset in the winter. I would have a hard time not having tea/warm beverages in the morning and throughout the day. The soups would be nice but the salads (quinoa-based, lettuce based, cucumber based) would also not be as pleasant on a cold day.
- I'm content to purchase my miso soup at a restaurant.
- I am still looking forward to crackers. But not so much that I'd break the plan to have one.
- Also: I do not miss cleaning CHEESE (cooked, baked) off of things.
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Ultimate Reset Day 11: Misc. Thoughts