the scoop

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." ~Aristotle

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Come in, This is No Sugar. Do you read me?

Except for the Christmas letter and small, random updates, things have been quiet here at No Sugar.

There are many reasons: busy-ness, perfectionism, lack of inspiration, internally pooh-poohing my own thoughts and opinions...  "Who (of the many readers who follow this blog due to Ian's story last spring) cares about my favorite restaurant, the miserable customer service I encountered, my son's proclivities or my daughter's quirks?

And really, the answer to that should be is this: "I write this for me. If you don't want to read it, there's a little red and white 'x' up there. Use it."

I have come to realize that what used to be a creative outlet and diversion to me has become a news-only station. So fair warning; I'm manually adjusting the dial and returning you to your (semi)regularly scheduled programming. Buckle up.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in your daughter's quirks, but I have to look up "proclivities" before I can commit myself to being interested in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your updates, Rachel!! :)
    carrie fontaine :)

    ReplyDelete