the scoop

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." ~Aristotle

Monday, February 14, 2011

Throwback Time: in honor of this time in our lives, 5 years ago.

Parts 3 and 4


Tuesday, 14 February 2006

NerveBall

I'm tense.  I'm on edge.

Audrey is crazy.  She's loving the attention, but already she's acting like a true granddaughter; trying to get away with every possible thing because Grandma Carol is here.  I'm trying to let other people take over running the show with her, but then she does something I don't want her to...

And all of this on top of the real reason I'm tense, of course.  It just doesn't come out and SAY, "this is why you're irritated with everything and everyone"; it hides and underlies everything else.

-------------------------------

Friday, 17 February 2006

DUH...

Oh, RIGHT.  On EDGE.  Don't fit into JEANS.  Not SLEEPING.

Yup, you may have guessed it, even before I did.  We're expecting!

Since this was ALL God's idea (I was on the pill), I have NO idea what He has up his sleeve... I don't even know how pregnant I am?!

Oh, and my husband, who had brain surgery less than 48 hours ago, comes home this afternoon.

Amen and amen.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    Every time I read this story I can't imagine what that roller coaster ride must have been like for you.

    Thanks for sharing again...it always reminds me of God's perfect plan for our lives. :)

    Hugs and prayers,

    Robin

    ReplyDelete